- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of application requirements.
- Coding and testing program modules and assisting in design.
- Maintaining and tuning applications and providing technical user support.
- Enhance performance of the application by continuously optimizing the same.
- Design, develop, test and support desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures.
- NET + MVC
- Web API
- Automation Skills:
- UI Automation using Selenium
- Should understand RESTful API Test Automation in any language
- Good experience in CI using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool
Good to Have:
- Cloud Computing
- NUnit Testing knowledge
- Should have good English written and spoken communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle project independently
Years Of Experience: 6+ Years