QUALITY INSIGHTS FRAMEWORK
WHAT IS QIF?
Periscope’s Software Quality Insight Framework (QIF) is a combination of Test case management and Quality Analytics Dashboard, that provides intelligent and actionable information around Health of Product Features and Historical quality data for any application.
QIF is a distributed REST API based platform agnostic solution that can be integrated with any Automation Tool/Framework and customers CI/CD pipeline.
QIF’s unique ability to perform data Analytics for highlighting the application pain points and Predictive quality insight help manage release related risk during product development.
CHALLENGES WITH SOFTWARE TESTING
- Limited Data Analytics over Test Result to understand the application pain point areas
- Test Case and Test Data provided by test management tool are not highly compatible with automated tools
- Limited project statistics provided to high level management
- Centralized result dashboard to present quality picture to high level management
- Unable to detect the errors in early stage of development, which later becomes larger issues at GUI level
- Testing hundreds and thousands of SQL lines and codes manually, which impacts the deadline
WHY QUALITY INSIGHT FRAMEWORK
Test Case Management Tools and Test Result Dashboards exists in market over a
decade, still it is not fulfilling the management expectations – highlighting
application pain points.
Solution needed that can store Test Cases and Test Results at a centralized
repository which utilized to perform Data Analytics over Test Result to highlight the
application pain points
TEST RESULT DASHBOARD
THIRD-PARTY API/TOOL INTEGRATION
- Integrable with most Test Case
Management Tools(like TestRail)
- Integrable with most Automation
Testing Tools/ Frameworks
- Integrable with most Reporting
- Integrable with most CI/CD Tools
(Jenkins, Travis, etc.)
- Integrable with most Project
Management Tools(like JIRA)